I run a coach training program. Is The EQ Leader Program 2.0 (EQL) something I could use?
The EQ Leader Program 2.0 could be a useful addition to what you offer in two ways:
- You could use the program as one of your textbooks, adding to your offerings without having to spend the many hours required to create a new course.
- You could offer the manual to your alumni as one way to maintain your relationship with them. Contact us about revenue sharing.
Here are some details.
Benefits for coach training programs:
- Easily add EQ Coaching to your repertoire of courses
- Prepare students for success with organizations of all sizes
- Help your students learn to sell their services (successful graduates refer their colleagues)
- Support principles and ethics that you teach
- Optional revenue sharing from manual sales (contact us to discuss)
If you use EQL as the basis for one of your courses, your students will:
- Get exposure to science-based laws of sustainable behavior change, supporting what you have been teaching them.
- Learn to market and sell services, enhancing the economic value of having gone through your program.
- Have access to ready-made, field tested workshops proven to engage participants.
- Learn about EQ assessment models that identify clients’ coaching needs
- Review critical issues and decision making in conducting a coaching relationship
- Explore twenty-five coaching tools
- Have access to 186 field tested EQ skill-building exercises used with clients.
A Resource for Alums:
If you like to keep in touch with your alumni, sharing information about EQL can be an opportunity to do so. They may be glad to hear about a resource that:
- Can save them tens to hundreds of uncompensated hours otherwise spent in program development
- Has materials that they can edit to make their own and customize to fit various client organizations
- Allows them to use their own logo/letterhead to provide clients with program materials without having to give attribution to EQ Leader, Inc. (Lets them be the experts.)